Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Pics 4
















Into Toronto!!! I put in a 170km that day...

















This is where we stayed in South River, the coolest Motel I have ever seen!


























Can you say tan lines!


















Welcome to Sudbury! The nickel mine has over 5000km worth of underground

tunnels, that's how far I have ridden by now.

















This was the note Kristin and I found that led us to Bathtub
Island...






















I nice spot on the way to Pancake Bay.



Kristin hot on my tail arriving in Pancake Bay, 153km that day!
Sometimes staying in a hotel is more trouble than its worth.



So much resolution needed...

Mr. Fox passed this way, courage indeed, thanks Terry you have been in my thoughts more than once.

Lake Superior indeed

Its a long way to the top if you want to Rock n Roll

White River, home of the REAL live Winnie. That night the town was running around trying
to shoot a bear that was in town, that would be irony would it not.





Naturally Superior Adventures Lodge concert

No comments: